Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall Lesson Schedule

Hello Everyone!

I apologize for the delay in getting this out, it was much trickier than usual this year.  I have already thought of a few plans to improve the process in the future!  Below is the tentative schedule, please click on the photos to enlarge.  I am still missing forms from approx. 20 riders so we may have to tweak it slightly.

If you are missing from the schedule or are scheduled for a time that does not work - please don't panic, just send me an email, and I will sort it out.

Thank you to everyone for their support and patience!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- Classes start tomorrow, Monday, September 1st
- Please come into the NEW office at your first class for registration (payment & new rider forms)
- Have a fantastic first day of school for those heading back this week :)

Click to enlarge!